Wednesday, August 5, 2015

The Devil Wears Prada - Alien [NEW SINGLE]

Wow. The Space EP is almost here and TDWP have given us a second track from their upcoming release. I'll start by saying this, Alien is my favorite track that these guys have put out in years. I'm more of a Zombie, Roots, and Plagues fan, rather than Dead Throne and 8:18. This upcoming EP seems to have a concept similar to their first EP, Zombie. As for the song, this shit rips. Daniel is rippin' on the kit from the first note and doesn't let up after that. The mix sounds nice a crisp and Mike's vocals are used in new and unique ways while still maintaining his signature sound. I'd say my only complaint with this song is that it isn't longer due to how much I've been enjoying it. I'm actually glad they decided not to implement a more typical chorus, as we saw that on the last single, Supernova.

The Space EP is due out August 21st on Rise Records. 

Be sure to check out the official stream of Alien from Rise below!

No comments:

Post a Comment