Wednesday, January 8, 2014

DAY ONE

1/8/14

          Hello to anyone reading this!! I've finally decided to create my own space to house all of my music reviews. I've been reviewing on site such as pitchfork and metacritic for quite a while and decided to get a little more serious and make my own space. 

          On this blog you will be able to find reviews for a plethora of different genres of music, lists of my currents favorites, and updates on new music that I am interested in.

          Also, if you have interest in an album that I am not covering, please send me an e-mail or message and I can definitely do a review or post some insight on the album. I would also love listening recomendations from anyone who is willing to reach out and share!

          Anyways, thanks for checking out my blog and feel free to peruse around and let me know what you think!!!

                                                Aidan T. Neuner

No comments:

Post a Comment